Fleet Maintenance of Texas performs maintenance and repair on all brands of RV & coaches
Fleet maintenance of Texas offers in shop and 24/7 roadside emergency RV repair. We also offer PM services to keep your RV ready at all times.
(Note: RV Parts & Accessories online are discounted and not necessarily the same price as parts at our East 7th location.)
We also provide a full recreational vehicle maintenance program.
We carry name-brand oils, oil filters, and fuel filters. We offer customers on-site mobile lubrication and maintenance inspections, and we are proud that we are in full compliance with current Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
We offer a full on-site vehicle Maintenance Program for all diesel & gasoline truck engines.
Our trained technicians will:
- Lubricate all parts requiring grease, including 5th wheel if applicable
- Change oil and oil filters on gasoline engines, as well as fuel filters on diesel engines.
- Check horn operation, clutch-free travel operation, and fluids
- Rooftop Air Conditioning service
- We stock, repair, and install rooftop air conditioning units for recreational vehicles, vans, campers and houseboats. Air conditioners come with a control panel heat strip.
RV Inspection Includes:
If the motor-home is 1996 & newer and OBDII capable, then your motor-home will receive an OBDII test. Not all motor-homes in this age category come equipped with OBDII compliant plugins, therefore, if your motor-home or RV is not OBDII ready, it will require the ASM test.
If the motor-home is 1995 & older it requires the ASM emissions test. The ASM equipment has an 8500 pound limitation. Therefore if your motor-home exceeds this weight limitation, it will be switched to the TSI testing mode (no dyno).