Join Our Team
We are always on the lookout for new team members such as Generator Technicians, Truck & Truck-Trailer Technicians, and Field Technicians.
If you would like to work for a truck and trailer repair business that has been around for over 45 years, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Besides skill and experience, the qualities we value include:
- Honesty & Integrity
- Willingness to learn
- Being a team player
What we require:
- Proof of eligibility for employment
- Willingness to complete a drug test
- Willingness to consent to a background investigation
- A valid drivers license
How To Apply
Apply online, by email, postal mail or by fax. You may include a cover letter, resume or any other information you think will help us evaluate your qualifications.
Apply By FAX
- Print and complete our application.
- Include a cover letter, resume or other information and fax to (512) 385-0724.
- Please address fax to Wayne C. Francis.
Apply By EMAIL
- Send a cover letter, resume or other information in the body of your email.
- In the email subject insert “Employment”.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply By MAIL
Print and complete our application. Include a cover letter, resume or other information and mail to:
Wayne C. Francis, Operations Manager
Fleet Maintenance of Texas
4800 E. 7th Street
Austin, TX 78702